منتدي الفراشات
منتدي الفراشات
منتدي الفراشات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدي الفراشات

منتدي ثقافي ادبي فكاهي رياضي

الرئيسية<table width="4أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Admin
COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc I_vote_rcapCOMPUTER VIRUS1.doc I_voting_barCOMPUTER VIRUS1.doc I_vote_lcap 
ايمي
COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc I_vote_rcapCOMPUTER VIRUS1.doc I_voting_barCOMPUTER VIRUS1.doc I_vote_lcap 
نور العيون
bosey
tota adel
dodo42
tawfik_20006
اميرة مملكة الحب
my love
ارسطو
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 7279 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو قناص المدينة فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 80658 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 15381 موضوع
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
الاسلحة الركام زهير جندى حماده أعراب الاسماء غزوة بلاد الفراشة حرامي بردة وانوعه اسماء هلال التنفس سيارت الشعر صحيح العمودي الزمن شفرات جديدة الحب اعراب زياد

COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
احمدحسنى
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
احمدحسنى

وطني : COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc YemenC
ذكر
الدلو
الحصان
عدد الرسائل : 232
العمر : 34
الوظيفة : طالب بمعهد القاهره العالى للهندسه
sms : الحمد لله على نعمه الاسلام وكفانى بها الله نعمه الى يوم الدين

تاريخ التسجيل : 11/12/2008
نقاط : 3351867

COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc   COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc Emptyالإثنين 29 ديسمبر 2008, 1:28 pm

8. What's the story on viruses and E-mail?

You can't get a virus just by reading a plain-text E-mail message or Usenet post. What you have to watch out for are encoded messages containing embedded executable code (i.e., JavaScript in an HTML message) or messages that include an executable file attachment (i.e., an encoded program file or a Word document containing macros).

In order to activate a virus or Trojan horse program, your computer has to execute some type of code. This could be a program attached to an E-mail, a Word document you downloaded from the Internet, or something received on a floppy disk. There's no special hazard in files attached to Usenet posts or E-mail messages: they're no more dangerous than any other file.

9. What can I do to reduce the chance of getting viruses from E-mail?

Treat any file attachments that might contain executable code as carefully as you would any other new files: save the attachment to disk and then check it with an up-to-date virus scanner before opening the file. If your E-mail or news software has the ability to automatically execute JavaScript, Word macros, or other executable code contained in or attached to a message, I strongly recommend that you disable this feature. My personal feeling is that if an executable file shows up unexpectedly attached to an E-mail, you should delete it unless you can positively verify what it is, who it came from, and why it was sent to you.

The recent outbreak of the Melissa virus was a vivid demonstration of the need to be extremely careful when you receive E-mail with attached files or documents. Just because an E-mail appears to come from someone you trust, this does NOT mean the file is safe or that the supposed sender had anything to do with it. Some general tips on avoiding virus infections:

1. Install anti-virus software from a well-known, reputable company,

UPDATE it regularly, and USE it regularly.

New viruses come out every single day; an a-v program that hasn't been updated for several months will not provide much protection against current viruses.

2. In addition to scanning for viruses on a regular basis, install an 'on access' scanner (included in most good a-v software packages) and configure it to start automatically each time you boot your system. This will protect your system by checking for viruses each time your computer accesses an executable file.

3. Virus scan any new programs or other files that may contain executable code before you run or open them, no matter where they come from. There have been cases of commercially distributed floppy disks and CD-ROMs spreading virus infections.

4. Anti-virus programs aren't very good at detecting Trojan horse programs, so be extremely careful about opening binary files and Word/Excel documents from unknown or 'dubious' sources. This includes posts in binary newsgroups, downloads from web/ftp sites that aren't well-known or don't have a good reputation, and executable files unexpectedly received as attachments to E-mail or during an on-line chat session.

5. If your E-mail or news software has the ability to automatically execute JavaScript, Word macros, or other executable code contained in or attached to a message, I strongly recommend that you disable this feature.

6. Be _extremely_ careful about accepting programs or other files during on-line chat sessions: this seems to be one of the more common means that people wind up with virus or Trojan horse problems. And if any other family members (especially younger ones) use the computer, make sure they know not to accept any files while using chat.

7. Do regular backups. Some viruses and Trojan horse programs will erase or corrupt files on your hard drive and a recent backup may be the only way to recover your data. Ideally, you should back up your entire system on a regular basis. If this isn't practical, at least backup files that you can't afford to lose or that would be difficult to replace: documents, bookmark files, address books, important E-mail, etc.

Dealing with virus infections:

First, keep in mind "Nick's First Law of Computer Virus Complaints":

"Just because your computer is acting strangely or one of your programs doesn't work right, this does NOT mean that your computer has a virus."

1. If you haven't used a good, up-to-date anti-virus program on your computer, do that first. Many problems blamed on viruses are actually caused by software configuration errors or other problems that have nothing to do with a virus.

2. if you do get infected by a virus, follow the directions in your anti-virus program for cleaning it. If you have backup copies of the infected files, use those to restore the files. Check the files you restore to make sure your backups weren't infected.

3. for assistance, check the web site and support services for your anti-virus software.

4. The "[alt.comp.virus] FAQ (see below) includes an excellent section on initial steps for dealing with a suspected virus infection.

5. For discussions about viruses and help dealing with them, visit or ; please check the newsgroup FAQs before posting. Keep in mind that posters in c.v and in a.c.v, like posters in any newsgroup, have a wide range of technical expertise and motivations.

Note: in general, drastic measures such as formatting your hard drive or using FDISK should be avoided. They are frequently useless at cleaning a virus infection, and may do more harm than good unless you're very knowledgeable about the effects of the particular virus you're dealing with.

10. What is the best anti-virus software available?

Posters in the alt.comp.virus newsgroup have been discussing that for years and still haven't reached a consensus. The following web sites have sections with reviews of various a-v programs: Sources of additional information: For more information, and advice on avoiding and dealing with virus infections, seetheFAQs for and : "VIRUS-L/comp.virusFrequentlyAsked Questions (FAQ)" "[alt.comp.virus] FAQ" (currently parts 1 to 4)

"ALT.COMP.VIRUS MINI-FAQ - READ BEFORE POSTING" "Viruses and the Mac FAQ"

You can find the FAQs in the above newsgroups, in , or in the Usenet FAQ archive at another source of information is the data on the web sites of anti-virus software companies. You can find many anti-virus software companies listed in the Virus Protection section of the Yahoo directory, at Links to a variety of pages with virus-related information can be found in the Virus section of Yahoo, at Auseful site for Macintosh virus information is The newsgroups and are available for information, assistance, and discussions of all aspects of computer viruses.

Please check the FAQs before posting. For information about some of the virus hoaxes and bogus warnings that you may run into on-line, see my 'Scams and Hoaxes FAQ', available at Or in the newsgroup .

Note: this FAQ is updated occasionally. Copies posted to the new user newsgroups should be current, but if you found this FAQ somewhere else, please see for the latest version.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://www.facebook.com
tawfik_20006
مشرف كبير
مشرف كبير
tawfik_20006

ذكر
الاسد
القط
عدد الرسائل : 3833
العمر : 36
الوظيفة : طالب
sms : بوكى" الولد الشاقى"

i miss u ...Realyy
الاوسمة : COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc 120110
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/12/2008
نقاط : 3356720

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc   COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc Emptyالإثنين 29 ديسمبر 2008, 9:03 pm

جامد يا احمد الموضوع ده
tawfik_20006
مشرف كبير
مشرف كبير
tawfik_20006

ذكر
الاسد
القط
عدد الرسائل : 3833
العمر : 36
الوظيفة : طالب
sms : بوكى" الولد الشاقى"

i miss u ...Realyy
الاوسمة : COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc 120110
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/12/2008
نقاط : 3356720

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc   COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc Emptyالإثنين 29 ديسمبر 2008, 9:04 pm

جامد يا احمد الموضوع ده

COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc
» COMPUTER VIRUS1.doc

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدي الفراشات :: دورات الفراشات :: هندسة الفراشات-
انتقل الى: