منتدي الفراشات
منتدي الفراشات
منتدي الفراشات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدي الفراشات

منتدي ثقافي ادبي فكاهي رياضي

الرئيسية<table width="4أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Admin
Help your computer live longer.doc2 I_vote_rcapHelp your computer live longer.doc2 I_voting_barHelp your computer live longer.doc2 I_vote_lcap 
ايمي
Help your computer live longer.doc2 I_vote_rcapHelp your computer live longer.doc2 I_voting_barHelp your computer live longer.doc2 I_vote_lcap 
نور العيون
bosey
tota adel
dodo42
tawfik_20006
اميرة مملكة الحب
my love
ارسطو
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 7279 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو قناص المدينة فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 80658 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 15381 موضوع
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
الفراشة جديدة التنفس زياد حماده أعراب اعراب هلال الشعر زهير غزوة بردة وانوعه سيارت شفرات صحيح العمودي اسماء الزمن بلاد حرامي الركام الاسماء الحب جندى الاسلحة

Help your computer live longer.doc2

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
احمدحسنى
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
احمدحسنى

وطني : Help your computer live longer.doc2 YemenC
ذكر
الدلو
الحصان
عدد الرسائل : 232
العمر : 34
الوظيفة : طالب بمعهد القاهره العالى للهندسه
sms : الحمد لله على نعمه الاسلام وكفانى بها الله نعمه الى يوم الدين

تاريخ التسجيل : 11/12/2008
نقاط : 3351867

Help your computer live longer.doc2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Help your computer live longer.doc2   Help your computer live longer.doc2 Emptyالإثنين 29 ديسمبر 2008, 1:20 pm

Look for Trouble

Give your PC a periodic checkup with a good hardware diagnostic utility. Two excellent choices are Sandra Standard from SiSoftware and #1-TuffTest-Lite from #1-PC Diagnostics. Go to PC World's download page to download the free version of Sandra (the full version of the application costs $35) or to download #1-TuffTest-Lite (the fully functional version is $10).

Adding and removing system components leaves orphaned entries in the Windows Registry. This can increase the time your PC takes to boot and can slow system performance. Many shareware utilities are designed to clean the Registry, but my favorite is Registry Drill from Easy Desk Software. The program is free to try and $40 to keep. Go to PC World's download page to download a trial copy of Registry Drill.

Windows stores files on a hard drive in rows of contiguous segments, but over time the disk fills and segments become scattered, so they take longer to access. To keep your drive shipshape, run Windows' Disk Defragmenter utility. Click Start, Programs (All Programs in XP), Accessories, System Tools, Disk Defragmenter. If your drive is heavily fragmented, you could boost performance (see FIGURE 2

FIGURE 2: Run Windows' disk defragmenter regularly to speed up hard-disk performance.

). Defragging may take hours, however. Disable your screen saver and other automatic programs beforehand to keep the defrag from restarting every few minutes.

Disk Defragmenter won't defragment the file on your hard drive that holds overflow data from system memory (also known as the swap file). Since the swap file is frequently accessed, defragmenting it can give your PC more pep. You can defragment your swap file by using a utility such as the SpeedDisk program included with Norton SystemWorks 2004, but there's a way to reset it in Windows.

In Windows XP, right-click My Computer and choose Properties. Click Advanced, and then choose the Settings button under Performance. Click Advanced again and the Change button under Virtual Memory. Select another drive or partition, set your swap file size, and click OK. Visit "Hardware Tips: Jog Your Memory for Faster PC Performance" for instructions on moving your swap file in other versions of Windows. If you have only one partition and no way to create a second one, and you have at least 256MB of RAM, disable the swap file rather than moving it: Select No paging file in the Virtual Memory settings (see FIGURE 3

FIGURE 3: Reset your swap file by temporarily disabling its Windows setting.

). If you have trouble booting, start Windows in Safe Mode and re-enable this option.

Hard-Drive Checkup

Windows XP offers a rudimentary evaluation of your hard disk's health with its error-checking utility: Right-click the drive's icon in Windows Explorer and select Properties, Tools, Check Now. (Windows can fix errors and recover bad sectors automatically if you wish.) If the check discovers a few file errors, don't worry, but if it comes up with hundreds of errors, the drive could be in trouble.

To conduct a more thorough examination, go to PC World's download page and download Panterasoft's free HDD Health utility, which monitors hard-drive performance and warns of impending disaster (see FIGURE 4

FIGURE 4: HDD Health alerts you to impending trouble using your drive's built-in S.M.A.R.T technology.

). The program works only with drives that support S.M.A.R.T technology, but nearly all drives released since 2000 are S.M.A.R.T.-compliant.

Many hardware and software designers humbly assume you want their program running on your PC all the time, so they tell Windows to load the application at startup (hence, the ever-growing string of icons in your system tray). These programs eat up system resources and make hardware conflicts and compatibility problems more likely. To prevent them from launching, just click Start, Run, type msconfig, and press Enter. The programs listed under the Startup tab are set to start along with Windows. Uncheck the box at the left of each undesirable program to prevent it from starting automatically.

PC Maintenance: Four Tips for Longer PC Life

1. Keep your PC in a smoke-free environment. Tobacco smoke can damage delicate contacts and circuits.

2. Leave your PC running. Powering up from a cold state is one of the most stressful things you can do to your system's components. If you don't want to leave your PC running all the time, use Windows' Power Management settings to put your machine into hibernation rather than completely shutting down. In Windows XP, right-click the desktop and select Properties. Click the Screen Saver tab and select the Power button. Choose the Hibernate tab to ensure that hibernation is enabled, and then select a time beneath 'System hibernates' under the Power Schemes tab. (Note that this option is not available on all PCs.) Computers running older versions of Windows may or may not provide similar power-management features. Look under the Power Management icon (Power Options in Windows 2000) in Control Panel to evaluate your machine's capabilities.

While our "Busting the Biggest PC Myths" feature says that turning your PC off "does more good than harm," I find that my PCs last longer when I keep them in hibernation.

3. Don't leave your monitor running. The best way to extend your display's life is to shut it off when it's not in use.

4. Avoid jostling the PC. Whenever you move your system, even if it's just across the desktop, make sure the machine is shut down and unplugged

Clean up disk errors

Run once a week

Whenever a program crashes, or you experience some power outage, your computer may create errors on your computer's hard disk. Over time, the errors can slow your computer. Luckily, the Windows operating system includes a Disk Check program to check and clean any errors on your computer and keep it running smoothly.

To run Disk Check:

In your Start menu, click My Computer.

In the My Computer dialog box, right-click on the drive you wish to check for errors (for most of us this will be the C: drive, unless you have multiple drives on your computer), and click Properties.

In the Properties dialog box, click the Tools tab. In the Error-Checking section, press the Check Now… button. A Check Disk dialog box displays, as shown below.

Access Check Disk to check for errors on your computer.

In the Check Disk dialog box, check all the check boxes. Click Start.

You will see a message box that says you can schedule the disk check to start the next time you restart your computer. Click Yes. The next time you restart your computer, it will automatically run through a disk check before displaying your login screen. After the disk check finishes, Windows will automatically bring you to your login screen.

Note: Check Disk can take more than an hour to check and clean errors on your computer.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://www.facebook.com
mohamed hossney
والله شغال عال العال
والله شغال عال العال
mohamed hossney

1 : Help your computer live longer.doc2 Beststory1
ذكر
الاسد
التِنِّين
عدد الرسائل : 1820
العمر : 35
الوظيفة : civel eng
sms : ياقلب لا توجعنى بالكلام عنها
وكفى انك عليل بعشقها
فكلانا حكمت عليه الدنيا بمصيبه
ومصيبتى هجرى لها
سالت الله اللطف فى كل نازله
وان يقر عينى بها وباسلامها
وان تكون لى فى الدنيا خليله
وان تكن لى واكن لها

الاوسمة : Help your computer live longer.doc2 3h210
نقاط : 3352311

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Help your computer live longer.doc2   Help your computer live longer.doc2 Emptyالإثنين 29 ديسمبر 2008, 6:36 pm

ايه ياحمد ده هو كل كلامك عن الفيروسات مفيش برنامج جديد ولا ايه
tawfik_20006
مشرف كبير
مشرف كبير
tawfik_20006

ذكر
الاسد
القط
عدد الرسائل : 3833
العمر : 36
الوظيفة : طالب
sms : بوكى" الولد الشاقى"

i miss u ...Realyy
الاوسمة : Help your computer live longer.doc2 120110
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/12/2008
نقاط : 3356720

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Help your computer live longer.doc2   Help your computer live longer.doc2 Emptyالإثنين 29 ديسمبر 2008, 9:00 pm

جامد يا احمد الموضوع ده
ايمي
ملك المنتدي
ملك المنتدي
ايمي

1 : Help your computer live longer.doc2 Photo-11
انثى
الاسد
القرد
عدد الرسائل : 6847
العمر : 43
الوظيفة : ربة بيت
sms : لا اله الا الله وحده لاشريك له
الاوسمة : Help your computer live longer.doc2 630842742
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/01/2009
نقاط : 3344656

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Help your computer live longer.doc2   Help your computer live longer.doc2 Emptyالإثنين 26 يناير 2009, 7:23 pm

ايه يعني يبوكي جامد ازي
mohamed hossney
والله شغال عال العال
والله شغال عال العال
mohamed hossney

ذكر
الاسد
التِنِّين
وكفى انك عليل بعشقها
ومصيبتى هجرى لها
وان تكن لى واكن لها

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Help your computer live longer.doc2   Help your computer live longer.doc2 Emptyالأربعاء 28 يناير 2009, 12:29 am

يايمى الموضوع ده هو الموضوع بتاع صيانه الاجهزه بس بالغه النجليزيه
الملكة الذهبية
مشرف يا سيدي
مشرف يا سيدي
الملكة الذهبية

انثى
الدلو
النمر
عدد الرسائل : 1134
العمر : 26
الوظيفة : STUDENT
sms : سبحان الله و بحمدة سبحان الله العظيم!

الاوسمة : Help your computer live longer.doc2 0e27fb10
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/12/2008
نقاط : 3351213

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Help your computer live longer.doc2   Help your computer live longer.doc2 Emptyالسبت 31 يناير 2009, 8:32 am

موضوع جميل الي الامام
mohamed hossney
والله شغال عال العال
والله شغال عال العال
mohamed hossney

ذكر
الاسد
التِنِّين
وكفى انك عليل بعشقها
ومصيبتى هجرى لها
وان تكن لى واكن لها

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Help your computer live longer.doc2   Help your computer live longer.doc2 Emptyالأحد 01 فبراير 2009, 2:55 pm

ان شاء الله للامام

Help your computer live longer.doc2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Help your computer live longer.doc
» Help your computer live longer.doc3
» Messenger Plus! Live 4.8
» اخر اصدار من برنامج المحادثة العملاق Windows Live messenger 9.0 Final
» انفراد تام : لعبه المصارعه الشهيره ( Wwe Live Rip 2008 ) بمساحه جباره وعلي 8 سيرفرات

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدي الفراشات :: دورات الفراشات :: هندسة الفراشات-
انتقل الى: